Project Evaluations will be held around the state from Friday, February 5, 2016, through Saturday, February 27, 2016. E-mail Consult with any scheduling conflicts.
Team members will make an oral presentation of approximately 15 minutes with 15 minutes for questions and answers, not to exceed 30 minutes, to a team of Supercomputing Challenge judges so that the judges can better understand the project, review progress and offer advice and direction on overcoming obstacles or finding additional resources.
NOTE: All team members do not have to be present – but it is highly recommended that they be there if not competing elsewhere.
Schedule of Presentation Times for all locations – Schedules for the individual locations are posted below
The schedules are subject to change so please check back during the week of your evaluation for last minute changes.
- Saturday, February 6 – San Juan College, Farmington
- Saturday, February 6 – Western New Mexico University, Silver City
- Saturday, February 6 – New Mexico State University, Las Cruces
- Saturday, February 6 – Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 13 – Eastern New Mexico University, Portales
- Saturday, February 13 – University of New Mexico – Albuquerque
- Thursday, February 25 – Los Alamos High School
- Saturday, February 27 – Northern New Mexico College – Espanola
- Saturday, February 27 – New Mexico Tech, Socorro