The submission deadline for your final report is NOON on April 6th, 2016.
Every team is required to submit an electronic copy of the final report — e.g. as a Microsoft Word or OpenOffice document (team_xxx_report.doc/team_xxx_report.odt/team_xxx_report.docx, where xxx is your team number). The following information is needed when submitting your report. You can submit the files at the bottom of the page.
- Team number
- School name
- The project’s area of science
- The computer language(s) used
- Team members grade(s) in school
- Team members email addresses
- Attach the final report (team_xxx_report.doc/team_xxx_report.odt/team_xxx_report.pdf, where xxx is your team number)
- Attach the source code
See the Final Report Guidelines for specific information.
Details on how to write a report can be found in Final Report Writing; more Resources for New Mexico Supercomputing Challenge authors are available at the Writing Reports section of the Resources web page. Look through the archive at previous winners’ reports for inspiration and examples.
Submit Your Final Report:
See the submitted Final Reports.
See the submitted Web-Based Final Reports.
The 2015-2016 Finalist Reports Book (10MB pdf file).