Steps to participate in the Supercomputing Challenge
- Read the Invitation to Participate in the Supercomputing Challenge.
Teachers, print and post the Invitation Flyer or add your name and room number to Word version for students to contact you.
- Understand the A.U.P. — the Acceptable Use Policy. Furthermore, read the Rules and Responsibilities of the Challenge.
- Register Online (between September 1st and September 20th)
Before registering a team, all of the team members should have registered individually. Up to five students can be on a team.
- Choose a computational science project. See science projects and areas of science for ideas and look at past projects in the archives.
- Mail in the T.E.A.F. (.pdf file)— the Team Entry Authorization Form — Deadline Friday, October 2nd, 2015. (Mail it to the address at the bottom of the T.E.A.F. page.)
- There is a $40 participation fee due for each student participating in the Supercomputing Challenge. (Send with the T.E.A.F. – Deadline Friday, October 2nd, 2015.)
- Learn about the Kickoff Conference — the activities, rules, and expectations.
- Prepare your Proposal — you must bring one with you to the kickoff. See Proposal Hints and Guidelines. A Proposal template is to be filled out for each team.
- Look into the Future by browsing through the important dates.