Supercomputing Challenge Dates
2016-2017 Dates and Deadlines of Events
September 1-20, 2016 Online registration must be completed by September 20th.
Friday, September 30, 2016 Original Team Entry Authorization Form signature sheets and registration fees ($40/student) must be received at:
Los Alamos, NM 87544
All teams attending the Supercomputing Challenge Kickoff Conference must submit a proposal online prior to attending. Teams must also bring a hard-copy of this proposal with them to the conference. Remember, proposals are short and concise ~ no more than 250 words.
Kickoff Conference Dates:
Saturday, October 8, 2016 - Sunday, October 9, 2016
December 10, 2016 Interim Report is due
Friday, February 3, 2017 through Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Friday, February 3 - San Juan College
- Saturday, February 4 - New Mexico State University
- Saturday, February 4 - Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 11 - Eastern New Mexico University
- Saturday, February 11 - Northern New Mexico College, Espanola
- Saturday, February 11 - University of New Mexico - Abq.
- Saturday, February 11 - Highlands University - Las Vegas
- Saturday, February 18 - University of New Mexico-Grants
- Thursday, February 23 - Los Alamos High School, DiscoverE Day
- Saturday, February 25 - New Mexico Tech
February 28, 2017 Deadline to submit scholarship applications.
March, 2017 Challenge-arranged tours.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at NOON. Deadline to submit final report.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 Registration deadline for Expo and Awards Ceremony.
Monday, April 18, 2017, 8:00 am Submissions for the Best Web version of a final report due.
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 Judges' Conference Call.
Monday, April 24, 2017 Supercomputing Challenge Expo in Albuquerque
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 Awards Ceremony in Albuquerque
Summer 2017 Summer Teacher Institute