Drury Hotel Rules
ATTACHMENT “A” TO HOTEL CONFIRMATION AGREEMENT
RULES AND POLICIES
These rules and policies are attached to the Hotel Confirmation Agreement and as such, are part of the Agreement and you, as well as members of your Group, are required to observe and follow same during your stay at the Hotel:
- Hockey and lacrosse sticks are not permitted in Hotel. Please keep these items in your vehicle at all times.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- A 10:00 p.m. in-room curfew is expected for all group members.
- The maximum occupants per room are 4 and adults should be adequately dispersed among the rooms.
- Doors should be kept closed at all times (not propped open or deadbolt left out so it hits the doorframe).
- In order to properly service both the group and other Hotel guests, there must always be an adult contact on property when the group is in the hotel.
- Please keep all hallways clear and quiet at all times. All of our guests pay for and expect a restful stay at our Hotel. To ensure that this is the case, the Group Leader/Escort will be contacted (regardless of the hour) if there are any complaints from other guests in the hotel regarding the group’s behavior, noise, and any form of misconduct. The Group Leader/Escort will be asked to bring the group under control. Should a second complaint be received, we will ask the party to leave the hotel. In the event of an eviction, all room charges and deposits will not be refunded.
- Our housekeepers will not disturb your personal belongings while they are cleaning. Due to the quantity and placement of items in multi-occupancy rooms, occasionally the complete cleaning process is bypassed. If you require additional amenities upon your return, please contact the front desk.
- If the Hotel is unable to fulfill its satisfaction guaranteed policy and must discount guest room charges due to the behavior of members of the group, the amount(s) discounted will be charged to your Group. Such discounts are at the sole discretion of the Hotel’s Manager on Duty.
- Group Leader/Escort accepts responsibility for any damages to the hotel rooms or property attributed to the group.
- Group Leaders/Escort accepts responsibility for long distance charges made by all group members, over and above any free long distance, if applicable.
- It may be a federal offense to activate a fire alarm for any other reason other than the threat of a fire. If a fire alarm is activated for any reason other than the threat of a fire, the proper authorities will be notified and any costs incurred by the hotel will be the responsibility of the group.
- Swimming pool rules and hours are posted, and must be observed.
- Breakfast hours are as follows:
*Weekdays: 6:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
*Weekends: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
*Breakfast hours may vary at some hotels
The Group Leader/Escort shall communicate these Hotel rules and policies to all members of the Group prior to the Group’s stay at the Hotel. The Hotel reserves the right to require other members of the Group to countersign their acknowledgment and receipt of these Hotel rules and policies as a condition to check-in.
We sincerely hope your stay is an enjoyable one. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way. Your cooperation is appreciated.