The submission deadline for your final report is NOON on April 5th, 2017.
Every team is required to submit an electronic copy of the final report — e.g. as a Microsoft Word or OpenOffice document or PDF file (team-x.doc/team-x.odt/team-x.pdf,where team-x is your team number as shown on the Submitted Interims web page ). The following information is needed when submitting your report. You can submit the files at the bottom of the page.
- School name
- Team number
- The project’s area of science
- The computer language(s) used
- Team members grade(s) in school, (like 5th, 6th, 7th, ... 11th, or 12th)
- Team members email addresses
- Attach the final report (team-x.doc/team-x.docx/team-x.odt/team-x.pdf, where team-x is your team name-number)
- Attach the source code
See the Final Report Guidelines for specific information.
Details on how to write a report can be found in Final Report Writing; more Resources for New Mexico Supercomputing Challenge authors are available at the Writing Reports section of the Resources web page. Look through the archive at previous winners’ reports for inspiration and examples.
Teams are also encouraged to submit a Web-Based Final Report.