Interim Report - 2016
Interim reports are due in December 2015. They should be more than 250 words. It should reference 5 sources and contain citations as well as answer the following questions:
- What is the project about? (the definition of the problem)
- How are you/do you plan to solve this problem computationally?
- What progress have you made up to this point? (research, code, etc.)
- What results are you expecting?
- Read the Interim Guidelines
Log in with your Supercomputing Challenge account and password, if you don't remember it, select Request new password on the Log in page. Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls ods.
- View all of the Interims Submitted