Steps to participate in the Supercomputing Challenge
- Read the Invitation to Participate in the Supercomputing Challenge.
- Teachers, print and post the Invitation Flyer or add your name and room number to Word version for students to contact you.
- Understand the A.U.P. — the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Register Online (between September 1st and September 20th)
- Choose a computational science project. See science projects and areas of science for ideas and look at past projects in the archives.
- Mail in the T.E.A.F. (.pdf file)— the Team Entry Authorization Form — Deadline Friday, September 30, 2016. (Mail it to the address at the bottom of the T.E.A.F. page.)
- There is a $40 participation fee due for each student participating in the Supercomputing Challenge. (Send with the T.E.A.F. – Deadline Friday, September 30, 2016.)
- Learn about the Kickoff Conference — the activities, rules, and expectations.
- Prepare your Proposal — you must bring one with you to the kickoff. See Proposal Hints and Guidelines. A Proposal template is to be filled out for each team.
- Look into the Future by browsing through the important dates.